12 or more guests
A reservation of your size (12 or more) will receive the personal attention of our event management team. Please note that our valet spaces are limited. Carpooling is a green option and is greatly appreciated. Please read the following terms and conditions:
- Deposit: A credit card or cash amount of $25.00 per guest (minimum of $300) is required within 7 days of your initial booking. This amount will be credited toward your final dinner bill.
- Cancellation: 100% of the deposit will be refunded if cancelled no later than 3 days prior to the event date. The deposit will be forfeited in the event of a no-show or cancellation within 3 days of the event date.
- Pre-Order: Groups of 30 or more will require a pre-order so that our team may properly service you and your guests.
- Guarantee: All reservation & menu details must be finalized no later than 7 days prior to the event date.
- Tax & Gratuity: Hawaii State tax of 4.712% and a minimum service charge of 18% on food & beverages will be paid to your server(s).
- Separate Checks: We kindly ask that separate checks be limited to no more than 5 for large groups. (18% gratuity included)
- Corkage: A fee of $35 will be applied for every bottle of wine brought in by guests. We will only accommodate wines that are not included in out wine list, regardless of vintage. This fee may be waived if a bottle is purchased from the Hy’s Wine List.
- Cake: Special-order cakes are available and may be ordered no later than 7 days prior to the event date. To secure your order, we will require to have a credit card held in the event of a no-show or a cancellation within 3 days of the event date. Outside cakes are also welcome with a charge of $4 per guest.
- Dress Code: We kindly ask that gentlemen wear a collared shirt & closed-toed shoes. For all our guests, please refrain from wearing beachwear, tank tops, flip-flops & baseball style caps.
For group reservation (12 or more) inquiries, please contact Joy Busano via email at Joy@HysHawaii.com or phone (808) 922-5555