Private Dining Room Information
Aloha and thank you for choosing Hy’s, Honolulu’s finest steakhouse since 1976. We are very proud of our recently renovated private dining suite, located in our upstairs dining room, now known as “The Executive Level”. The room features a flat screen television monitor with Wi-Fi capabilities, CD/DVD player and laptop connectivity. Please note that our valet spaces are limited. Carpooling is a green option and is greatly appreciated. The following terms and conditions are subject to change. You will be contacted should any government or in-house policy changes affect your booking details:
The “Executive Suite” is available for private parties on the following terms:
- SOCIAL DISTANCING & FACE MASKS. In consideration of all others, please refrain from intermingling between tables and please wear a face mask over the nose and mouth upon entering/leaving the restaurant and dining table.
- Screening Required. All guests will be contacted within 24 hours of visit to fill-out or answer a questionnaire regarding him/herself and all individuals in the group.
- Capacity: Due to current government mandated guidelines, table capacity is limited to a maximum of ten (10) individuals per group (children included). Under said limitations, the private dining suite may comfortably seat up to (15) individuals total in a manner that accommodates 6 ft. social distancing between tables. In consideration of other guests and staff members, and to maintain social distancing policies, please refrain from intermingling between tables.
- F&B Minimum: $1.600.00 Sunday – Thursday; $3,000.00 Fridays, Saturdays, & select holidays.
- Deposit: A credit card or cash amount of $25.00 per guest is required within 7 days of your initial booking. This amount will be credited toward your final dinner bill.
- Cancellation: 100% of the deposit will be refunded if cancelled no later than 3 days prior to the event date. The deposit will be forfeited in the event of a no-show or cancellation within 3 days of the event date.
- Pre-Order: Groups of 30 or more will require a pre-order so that our team may properly service you and your guests.
- Guarantee: All reservation & menu details must be finalized no later than 7 days prior to the event date.
- Tax & Gratuity: Hawaii State tax of 4.712% and a minimum service charge of 18% on food & beverages will be paid to your server(s).
- Separate Checks: We kindly ask that separate checks be limited to no more than 5 for large groups. (18% gratuity included)
- Other Charges: Any request(s) made by the host that requires a special arrangement, such as a special-order cake, flowers, or other embellishments will be added to your final bill.
- Corkage: If you would like to bring your special selection that is not currently featured on our wine list, our corkage fee is $40 per 750mL bottle, and $80 per 1500mL Magnum. If your selection is featured on our list regardless of vintage, our corkage fee is $50 per 750mL and $100 per 1500mL.
- Cake: Special-order cakes are available & may be ordered no later than 7 days prior to the event date. To secure your order, we will require to have a credit card held in the event of a no-show or a cancellation within 3 days of the event date. Outside cakes are also welcome with a charge of $4 per guest.
- Dress Code: We kindly ask that gentlemen wear a collared shirt & closed-toed shoes. For all our guests, please refrain from wearing beachwear, tank tops, flip-flops & baseball style caps. *Masks will be required to be worn by all guests when away from the dining table in consideration of other guests and employees. *
For private dining inquiries, please contact Joy Busano or Natsumi via email
at Joy@HysHawaii.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 808.922.5555