Private Dining Room Information
We are very proud of our recently renovated private dining room, now known as “The Executive Level”. This private dining area will accommodate up to 25 guests. The room features a flat screen television monitor with WiFi capabilities, CD/DVD player and laptop connectivity.
The “Executive Suite” is available for private parties on the following terms:
- Availability: Not available on select holidays & Friday, December 14th, 2018 thru Monday, January 14th, 2019
- F&B Minimum: $1.600.00 Sunday – Thursday; $3,000.00 Fridays, Saturdays, & select holidays.
- Deposit: A credit card or cash amount of $25.00 per guest is required within 7 days of your initial booking. This amount will be credited toward your final dinner bill.
- Cancellation: 100% of the deposit will be refunded if cancelled no later than 3 days prior to the event date. The deposit will be forfeited in the event of a no-show or cancellation within 3 days of the event date.
- Pre-Order: Groups of 30 or more will require a pre-order so that our team may properly service you and your guests.
- Guarantee: All reservation & menu details must be finalized no later than 7 days prior to the event date.
- Tax & Gratuity: Hawaii State tax of 4.712% and a minimum service charge of 18% on food & beverages will be paid to your server(s).
- Separate Checks: We kindly ask that separate checks be limited to no more than 5 for large groups. (18% gratuity included)
- Other Charges: Any request(s) made by the host that requires a special arrangement, such as a special-order cake, flowers, or other embellishments will be added to your final bill.
- Corkage: If you would like to bring your special selection that is not currently featured on our wine list, our corkage fee is $40 per 750mL bottle, and $80 per 1500mL Magnum. If your selection is featured on our list regardless of vintage, our corkage fee is $50 per 750mL and $100 per 1500mL.
- Cake: Special-order cakes are available & may be ordered no later than 7 days prior to the event date. To secure your order, we will require to have a credit card held in the event of a no-show or a cancellation within 3 days of the event date. Outside cakes are also welcome with a charge of $4 per guest.
- Dress Code: We kindly ask that gentlemen wear a collared shirt & closed-toed shoes. For all our guests, please refrain from wearing beachwear, tank tops, flip-flops & baseball style caps.
For private dining inquiries, please contact Joy Busano via email at Joy@HysHawaii.com or phone 808.922.5555
DRESS CODE: We kindly ask that gentlemen wear a collard shirt and closed-toed shoes. For all guests,
please refrain from wearing baseball style caps, swimwear and flip flops. Mahalo for your consideration.